The NC State Guides App is a branded smart phone and tablet application available through the Apple AppStore or GooglePlay. There are a variety of “guides” within the app for various colleges, departments, and events on campus at NC State.
How to download NC State Guides:
1. Download the ‘NC State University Guides‘ app in the Apple App Store, Google Play store, or by clicking the link.
2. Once downloaded, click ‘Download Guides’ at the bottom of the screen
3. Find the guide you are looking for by scrolling, or search for a particular guide you are interested in.
Interested in having a guide for your department or event?
Contact Justin Hammond in DASA Marketing and Communications and we will evaluate your needs to see if a Guide is a good solution for your situation.
Is there a cost?
Yes, there is a cost associated with developing a guide. Right now it runs around $625 per guide.
Helpful Guidebook Links and Information
- Here is an overview of the Google Maps feature:
- How do you create a single-item POI? Here is the support article for that.
- This article explains ways to use forms and feedback:
- Here is a link for more information about the “live polling” feature that was recently introduced.
- Once you’ve got an amazing Guide built, check out these articles to learn about the best ways to promote your Guide: